WHY DO I HAVE BAD SIGNAL IN THE FIRST PLACE?
Poor mobile signal is usually due to these 2 simple reasons:
1. Building materials or objects interfering with the Cortel network signal, such as bridges, utility towers, highways overpasses or almost anything else man-made can interfere with Cortel's mobile signal. I know it seems hard to believe, but natural vegetation also interferes with the Cortel mobile signal! Trees, an area with shrubs, forested areas or almost any kind of plants can absorb or block mobile signal.
2. Sometimes you're simply too far from the nearest Cortel signal tower. Mobile signal is composed of radio frequency waves. It's like a car radio, sometimes you will receive the radio signal entirely and you'll be listening to your favorite song and BLAM, no more signal, goodbye favorite song. Mobile Signal is the same thing, and sometimes distance from your network providers signal tower is the reason you have poor mobile signal.
WHY YOU NEED THE CORTEL MOBILE BOOSTER?
Do you have poor cell signal or data connection? Do you experience dropped calls or frustrating interruptions? Mobile Repeater UK has the solution for all your bad signal problems! The Cortel Mobile Booster gives fast and improved mobile signal instantly and if needed, data for your cell phone.
We have all experienced these poor signal problems and it is not easy! Even now-a-days, with all the technology we have at our fingertips; we still have poor signal, bad data connections and in some cases no signal, no internet and no data connection. Our phones are our way of communicating to friends, family, colleagues and it is crucial to have good signal in today’s technology filled world.
Here at Mobile Repeater UK, we have been working to help people with their bad signal problems for 11 years and counting. Our job is to help you stay connected, always.
WHAT IS THE CORTEL MOBILE BOOSTER?
The Cortel Mobile Booster is a type of amplifier specifically designed to improve cellular signal. The Cortel Mobile Booster is composed of 4 simple parts; an exterior antenna that receives and retransmits signal from nearby Cortel cell phone towers, coaxial cables, a signal amplifier, and an interior rebroadcast antenna.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
The exterior antenna captures the signal from the nearest Cortel signal tower and transmits it through the coaxial cable to the signal booster, which with its interior antenna, will boost and rebroadcast the signal throughout the home or work related building, to avoid dropped calls and annoying connection interruptions.
HERE'S A LITTLE INFO ON CORTEL:
Cortel Telecom (commonly known as Cortel) is one of the most experienced unified telecommunications companies in the UK, with history going back to 1987. Cortel offers fiber leased lines, broadband, telephone systems and mobile fleets.
Cortel is a child network to Vodafone; a company that is owned or controlled by another company, which is called the parent company. Because Cortel is a subsidiary company of Vodafone, we offer Dual and Triband booster systems, meaning they can boost 2 or more networks. We also have a large variety of Vodafone signal boosters that will efficiently fix your bad signal problems and boost your Cortel mobile signal.
HOW TO CHOOSE THE PERFECT MOBILE BOOSTER:
They're 4 simple steps to choose the perfect mobile booster and to be sure that the Cortel Mobile Booster will work for you and efficiently fix your bad signal problems:
1. Select a network. To choose the perfect mobile booster for you, first you have to know which network you want to boost. Our company offers a large selection of Mobile Boosters for all networks! We also offer Vodafone mobile boosters!
2. The type of Cortel Mobile Booster that you need will be determined by the size of area or property you would like to cover and boost. Mobile Repeater UK offers custom solutions for all kind of bad signal problems! For example: small properties, business related buildings, cars, warehouses, small homes or even boats! The Cortel Mobile Booster can cover up to 1,000 sq ft, 2,500 sq ft, 6,000 sq ft and more, depending on the area you would like to boost!
3. Check if you have at least 1 or 2 bars of cell signal outside! This step is super important because i think we all know it would be pretty hard to amplify a signal if there is no signal to boost! As long as you have at least 1 or 2 bars of mobile signal outside the area you want to boost, you can be safe knowing that the Cortel Mobile Booster will work for you.
4. Take a look at the frequencies that your operator uses, which in this case is Cortel Mobile. This can be checked with the manager directly or you can find these frequencies directly on your cell phone.
The Cortel Mobile Booster is super easy to install!
Installing the Cortel Mobile Booster is super easy to install! The instillation does not require any technical knowledge or maintenance and takes only 30 minutes. The Cortel Mobile Booster comes with everything you need to simply set it up and enjoy fast and improved mobile signal instantly. We actually recommend to install the Cortel Mobile Booster yourself to save time and not have to bother with having a technician do the instillation for you!
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THE Cortel Mobile BOOSTER?
If you’re totally done with getting poor signal, try out one of our Cortel Mobile Boosters! We offer 100% free support with the purchase of any merchandise on our Mobile Repeater UK site. In addition to the products available on our online site, our supportive team of engineers will provide customized-solutions for any and all types of instillations.
We also offer a 15-day money back guarantee, so you don't have to worry about not receiving the solution you're looking for or the products you expect.
Have any questions?
We are always more than happy to answer any questions our customers have! We want to help you with your bad signal problems and put a stop to the daily struggles of bad mobile signal.
Give us a call, send us an E-mail, or send us a message on our live chat feature on our online Mobile Repeater UK site. We have all the answers to all the questions you might have, for example: your home or office, the Cortel Mobile Booster, poor reception, 3g and 4g networks, wi fi, customer services, dropped calls, boosted signal, the UK network, a Cortel mobile phone, your mobile network, the 25db parabolic antenna, the high gain Yagi aerial antenna, the home broadband, indoor coverage, an area of 1000 sq ft or more, the signal booster box, a moving house or vehicle, finding a signal, the Cortel mobile network, the Vodafone mobile network, an Ethernet cable, wi fi calling, dual and triband systems, phone calls, cell towers, signal problems, ee signal boosters ,mobile phone signal boosters, 4g signal boosters, mobile signal booster UK, bt signal boosters or phone numbers.
Thanks for visiting our site! Hope to see you again soon!